AquaPoint designs and manufactures a variety of standard and custom control panels for our BioclereTM, AquaCELLTM ,and AquaFASTM wastewater treatment processes. Each control panel is designed to meet the specific operational requirements of the site.
AquaPoint control panels integrate programmable logic controllers (PLCs) with human-machine interface (HMI), allowing plant operation from a user-friendly, touch-pad computer screen. Our control panels can be designed to data log performance history, record mechanical equipment run times, log alarm conditions and more. Timer settings are easily adjustable and test cycles can be run to efficiently test mechanical performance and ensure proper plant operation.
AquaPoint control panels can also be designed with wireless telemetry or hardwire modems for remote monitoring and manipulation of critical system components directly from an internet accessible computer.
All AquaPoint control panels are thoroughly tested during the manufacturing process to ensure proper performance and to minimize commissioning time.
- Standard, pre-designed, economical control panels
- Custom integrated control panels
- Analog control panels
- Programmable Logic Relay (PLR) control panels
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) control panels
- Color HMI Screens
- UL Certified panels
- NEMA 4X Enclosures for outdoor installations
- NEMA 1 & 12 enclosures for indoor applications
- Fully Automated Control Systems
- Socket mounted components for easy replacement
- Audiovisual alarms
- Remote telemetry and SCADA controls