AquaPoint is Hiring – Production Assistant & Service Technician

Job Title: Production Assistant/ Service Technician

Position Type: Full Time

AquaPoint is an industry leading biological wastewater treatment system designer, manufacturer and service provider. We specialize in high performance nutrient removal and tertiary filtration of biologically treated effluent for municipal, residential, commercial and industrial applications. Our product line incorporates fixed-film attached growth processes and supplemental equipment to assemble treatment solutions that are compact, easy to operate, energy efficient and cost effective.

In this position with strong growth opportunities, you will split time between AquaPoint’s Service and Operations departments. Approximately 10% of your time will be spent as an operator maintaining treatment systems for which AquaPoint holds service contracts. The other 90% of the time you will support the execution of new AquaPoint systems through production, shipping, installation and commissioning. Your direct reporting supervisor will be the operations manager.

For a full description including specific duties, requirements and compensation CLICK HERE!

To apply, please send a resume & cover letter to [email protected].